EXCUSE IN LIFE






I love him , he is ok with my look. Hey!! Excuse me .. Love you but do whats necessarry to look beautiful at all time.. Let your man's decision not determine how you look .. But influence it positively.. Excuse me, you want to go natural and keep dreads , it yours to make.. And its left for him to love it or embrace the look but,..but me no but !!.. "You were you" before he came..accept the you, you are .. Stop it!!!!!love you , love you I repeat!!!.you can only be you not someone else..love the changes on your body.. The saggy breast ; yes was sucked by your kids ..the plump look;child birth took a torn on your body.. But you can work it out.. Don’t ever feel less of you..give yourself an opportunity to change .. Its constant !!look sexy for you first before anyone.

  • Speak the  right words 

  • Think less 

  • Act more 

  • Eat fruits 

  • Laugh more 

  • Eat less 

  • Exercise 

  • Make friends 

  • Enjoy the new you everyday of your life 

  • Cause its you that counts first !!

Comments

Popular Posts